DAILY DIAPER #217 "Dreams of Mayberry" **SOLD**

Click the diaper below to bid on this painting.

Another house right down the road from us. In fact, I might be able to roll a baseball into their front yard if I was in better shape, but this is neither here nor there. The reason I painted this particular house is that on either side of this old home are somewhat newer and 'lesser' houses, but if you're a bit creative (which I sometimes try to be) and you use both hands as blinders to filter out everything else around it, you get something like this. I can almost see Sheriff Andy Taylor strolling into the picture down the sidewalk. (**footnote** For all of you whose only interaction with TV is Jersey Shore and The Bachelor see The Andy Griffith Show to find out about Sheriff Andy:)

Comments

  1. Lovely painting. I'd like to sit on the front porch and talk to the neighbors walking by. (Although that probably doesn't happen any more. Everyone drives.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts