DAILY DIAPER #216 "A Little Honey In My Tea" **SOLD**

I am a HUGE beverage person. Now don't get me wrong, I love to eat and cook (hopefully good food) but when it comes to drinks I NEED to have the good stuff (as my wife points out frequently.) This tea cup, speaking of Jen, was given to me as part of a set by her nearly 10 years ago when we lived in Minnesota. Two Japanese stoneware teacups and a matching teapot. All three have a wonderful "dipped" green glaze on one side and are among my favorite possessions. They usually sit in a barrister bookcase but every now and then I'll bring one or more out to drink out of or if the mood strikes, throw into a painting (but carefully!!! remember I kinda like these guys.) The honey well that's pretty straight forward. I have bought different varietal honeys in the past (tupelo, buckwheat, avocado, etc...) but the good old Orange blossom honey bear always finds his way back into our cupboards. Nothing wrong with "a little" in every cup of tea:)

Comments

  1. Love it Burt. Both the story and the painting. That shine on the bear rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts