DAILY DIAPER #235 "Frustration!"

To bid on this painting click the diaper below.I sometimes come across a severe case of writer's block whilst setting up still lifes to paint. This happened to be one of those times. Nothing looked right to me . . . and for a usually even keeled personality it can be maddening. It truly is one of the only circumstances in my life which really gets me going. I've, in the privacy of my own studio, found myself throwing brushes, tubes of paint, kicking easels, tossing panels across the room to vent my frustration at my inability to sit down and paint. Though it did not come to blows this time . . . sitting and looking at my easel, I began to wad up this used piece of sketch pad (my little stress ball) and it hit me. Paint exactly what I was feeling! Here you have it, my frustration.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts